The Museum’s volunteer program supports community involvement by providing supervised volunteer hours required by schools, religious programs and Girl, Boy, and Eagle Scout projects. We also welcome business, corporation, and other community service or civic volunteer programs!
Volunteers play a vital role at Museum Village. Together they serve thousands of hours performing tasks that are necessary to fulfill the Museum’s mission to educate visitors. We are always looking for individuals who have a special skill or trade or just extra time. Schedules are flexible to meet the volunteer’s needs.
The Volunteer Experience
- Assist with our special events, such as No Scare Halloween and Christmas in the Village.
- Work in the curatorial department to help inventory collections, clean buildings and complete data entry.
- Become a member of the marketing and development department to prepare materials for mailings or assist to create to handouts and brochures.
- Work with our buildings and grounds crew to assist with general upkeep of our buildings and grounds.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Free Admission to the Museum
- Educational Opportunities
- Community Service
- The satisfaction of knowing you made a difference in an organization and that your work and knowledge is always appreciated.